Cover Love - Week 4

"Cover Love" is an amazing meme I've adapted from 21 Pages. This week's Cover Love is: Books where the Person has their back to the reader. It's an interesting one, and one that I've never considered. I found this amazing list on Goodreads.


Okay, so for the first one I found this one, which I've never really actually considered. A Great and Terrible Beauty and from the same series, The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray.



And then here, from the fabulous Vamp series, House of Night, is the books Betrayed and Untamed by PC and Kristin Cast.


and then here's one of the most amazing Meg Cabot books ever (well, love the guy!) and here's Jinx!


and here's a book I've never read before, but sounds AMAZING. The Chosen One by Carol Lynch Williams.


Here's two series (two and a half) with Nobody's Princess and Nobody's Prize (from the Nobody's series) and Sphinx's Princess by Esther Friesner.


well, that's it for this week's Cover Love! Leave a link in the comments to your Cover Love post, or post a comment with some titles that you know that have the theme of this week's Cover Love!

1 comment:

  1. Great choices ! I especially love the cover of The Chosen One !! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!