Cover Love - Week 6

"Cover Love" is a weekly meme that I've adapted from 21 Pages. This week's Cover Loves is: Books with Redheads. I started looking at my desktop background (which is the title above!) and I started to see a whole bunch of books with models with red hair!




The first one up is the book series which caught my attention, The Gemma Doyle Trilogy by Libba Bray. (sorry it's out the series order!)





The next one is a stunning cover, Firelight by Sophie Jordan.




I haven't read the series yet, but I really plan too! The A-List by Zoey Dean (and a really bright cover at that too!).




This series I adore! Cassandra Clare's fantabulous series, The Mortal Instruments: City of Ashes and the soon-to-be-released, City of Fallen Angels.




I Haven't read this series yet, but I do plan to! Wondrous Strange by Lesley Livingston. (again, sorry that it's out of series order!)




...and the last book, which was just recently released, Angelfire by Courtney Allison Moulton.




well, that's all for this week's Cover Love! Which books have you seen with Redheads on it? Leave a link/comment to your own Cover Love!

1 comment:

  1. These covers are all gorgeous !! The Wondrous Strange series look really great (I have the three books ..) !! I love the cover of The Mortal Instruments' series and I really can't wait for City of Fallen Angels !!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!