Happy New Year!

WOW! This is the first post of 2011!!!


I just came back from my holiday-on-my-holiday, and wow, it was a 6-7 hour drive getting back. Well, now it's gonna be blog blog blog!


This year I swear, I'm gonna blog some more. I know, I only started blogging again in September..and I think I left off in June...or July? but whatever, I plan to blog like, at least 3 or 4 times a week. I also wanna expand on the book reviews, like I want ideas from you guys (check the welcome message in the sidebar, top) on what to review (please, only YA books). I've already got a few suggestions, so y'all will maybe see that when I 


a) get my hands on those books 
b) read them of course!


Well, hope you all had a Fantastic New Year and Welcome 2011! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!