WWW Wednesdays - Week 1

"WWW Wednesdays" is a weekly event hosted by Should Be Reading.







To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…
• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?



My Answers:

What are you currently reading?

I'm currently reading Swoon by Nina Malkin...just started and seems great so far!



What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished reading The Sweet Far Thing by Libba Bray. It's the 2nd time I've read it, and I loved it. Really a large book though...



What do you think you’ll read next?

I think I'll give The Host by Stephenie Meyer a try...I just got it yesterday!






Please leave a comment with a link to your own WWW Wednesdays Blog post or post a comment if you don't have a blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!