In My Mailbox - Week 11

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by The Story Siren. It's to show you all what amazing books I received/bought/borrowed etc. this week. I'm showing some from the weeks before, as I wasn't able to post IMM's the past 2 (I think) weeks :)




For Review:




The Faelin Chronicles #1: Crystal Bones by C. Aubrey Hall (AmazonGoodreads)
Zitface by Emily Howse (AmazonGoodreads)
Memento Nora #1: Memento Nora by Angie Smibert (AmazonGoodreads)


**Thank You to Marshall Cavandish for sending me the books!


E-books for Review:


(These are from the past few weeks as well all from NetGalley)


Angel Trilogy #1: Angel Burn by L.A. Weatherly (AmazonGoodreads)
The Betrayal of Maggie Blair by Elizabeth Laird (AmazonGoodreads)
Populazzi by Elise Allen (AmazonGoodreads)
Savannah Grey by Cliff McNish (AmazonGoodreads)
Everything I Was by Corinne Demas (AmazonGoodreads)
Lost Voices #1: Lost Voices by Sarah Porter (AmazonGoodreads)
Vespertine #1: The Vespertine by Saundra Mitchell (AmazonGoodreads)
The Lipstick Laws by Amy Holder (AmazonGoodreads)
Witch #2: Always a Witch by Carolun MacCullough (AmazonGoodreads)
Starcrossed #1: Starcrossed by Josephine Angelini (AmazonGoodreads)
Bumped by Megan McCafferty (AmazonGoodreads)
Hereafter #1: Hereafter by Tara Hudson (AmazonGoodreads)
Revenants #1: Die For Me by Amy Plum (AmazonGoodreads)


Borrowed:


(I had borrowed a couple books which weren't featured on IMM, but I returned them already, so here are the ones I have now!)




Iron Fey #1: The Iron King by Julie Kagawa (AmazonGoodreads)
Looks by Madeleine George (AmazonGoodreads)
The Fortunes of Indigo Skye by Deb Caletti (AmazonGoodreads)
Gone #1: Gone by Michael Grant (AmazonGoodreads)


Well, that's what I got! What's in your mailbox this week? Leave a link/comment!

3 comments:

  1. Great haul! The Iron King is really awesome. Happy reading!

    Chel @ The Procrastinator's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. +JMJ+

    Your novels for review are titles I've never heard of before. Memento Nora sounds the most intriguing!

    And since you asked, here is the link to my own blog: Shredded Cheddar

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read good reviews for The Iron King. Hope you like it.

    Here's my It's Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!