Waiting on Wednesday – Week 11

"Waiting on Wednesday" is a weekly meme hosted by Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight upcoming releases which I'm DYING to read!


A Book I Can't Wait for:


Supernaturally
by Kiersten White
Publication Date: August 30th, 2011


(from Goodreads)


A lot has changed in the six months since Evie escaped from the International Paranormal Containment Agency with her shape-shifter boyfriend, Lend. She finally has the blissfully normal life she’s always dreamed of, including:
1) A real live high school
2) A perfectly ordinary after-school job
3) Her very own locker (and by the way, rusted metal is every bit as awesome as she imagined)

But Evie’s not-so-normal past keeps creeping up on her...and things get pretty complicated when you factor in:
1) A centuries-old, seriously decaying vampire stalker
2) A crazy faerie ex-boyfriend who is the perpetual bearer of really bad news
3) A major battle brewing between the faerie courts where the prize in question happens to be...Evie herself.

So much for normal.



OMG, I still need to read the first book (Bought it recently!) and I'm sure I'll be able to read it before this one comes out :-) and I seriously also think that whoever designs the covers for these books deserves some sort of awesome award or something, cause this one is GORGEOUSSSS!! <3 it.
Well that's my answer. What are you "Waiting on" this week? Leave a link/comment!

6 comments:

  1. This is in the top 10 picks this year for me. Great pick!

    WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really like the first book and am excited to read this one too. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You definitely need to read the first book. I love the cover for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Excellent choice. Paranormalcy was awesome and I am sure this one will be too.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Paranormalcy, but I really have to. It looks like a really good series

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!