Cover Love - Week 12

First of all, I want to apologize for not blogging for a while. I haven't been able to blog for the whole past week due to the fact that I was in the Malaysian Wilderness on a School Expedition. 'Nuff said.


"Cover Love" is a weekly meme I've adapted from 21 Pages. This week's Cover Love theme is Book Covers Underwater. This really gives a haunting appearance to books, and I love it when book covers have that effect. AMAZING!




The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin ●
I thought this one was stunning. It looks so haunting, and I cannot wait until it releases.


A Blue So Dark by Holly Schindler ●
This one sounds so good, and I saw this cover on 21 Pages. Need to get my hands on this one!


● Lost Voices #1: Lost Voices by Sarah Porter ●
I still need to start reading this one! I love the sound of it, and of course, the cover is amazing!


Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma ●
This one was featured in the In My Mailbox this week on The Story Siren. I loved the cover! It looks so hauntingly and beautifully terrifying.


Breathless by Lurlene McDaniel ●
I'm pretty sure this one's in my school library, and the story line really sounds fantastic. I should go and check it out! This cover kinda reminds me of the beginning scene of the movie, Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief, with Logan Lerman (<3) in the pool. Just saying.


Well, that's it for this week's Cover Love! Leave a link/comment to your Cover Love and/or Cover Love suggestions for the next week(s)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!