Friday Finds - Week 11

"Friday Finds" is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. It's to show what amazing new (or old!) books I've discovered this week.


This week I found...



The Poison Eaters and Other Stories by Holly Black (AmazonGoodreads)
Shut Out by Kody Keplinger (AmazonGoodreads)
Ashfall by Mike Mullin (AmazonGoodreads)






Lessons from a Dead Girl by Jo Knowles (AmazonGoodreads)
Want to Go Private? by Sarah Darer Littman (AmazonGoodreads)
Darkwater by Georgia Blain (Goodreads [No Amazon Link])






Flyaway by Helen Landalf (AmazonGoodreads)
Love Drugged by James Klise (AmazonGoodreads)
Zelah Green by Vanessa Curtis (AmazonGoodreads)




Aren't the covers gorgeous?! (and is it just me, or does the cover model for Shut Out look like Ann Hathaway?) I really can't WAIT to get my hands on them. What did you find this week? Leave a link/comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!