WWW Wednesdays - Week 20

WWW Wednesdays is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading. To participate, just answer the following three questions:


1) What are you currently reading?
2) What did you recently finish reading?
3) What do you think you'll read next?


What are you currently reading?


I just started Nerd Girls: The Rise of Dorkasaurus by Alan Lawrence Sitomer. It's pretty good...I mean, I'm only on the first few pages though :P Can't wait to read more!


What did you recently finish reading?

I just finished reading Wings by Aprilynne Pike as a re-read. Love it! I have Spells as well, and because I read Wings a while back, I kinda forgot what happened, so I read it to refresh my memory before diving into Spells.

What do you think you'll read next?

Sister Mischief by Laura Goode came out yesterday, and so I need to get started on this one! It looks really good as well. Love the cover art! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's it for this week's WWW Wed! Make sure to leave a link to yours or tell me what you're currently reading in the comments :).

4 comments:

  1. Nerd Girls looks good! I like the cover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Wings looks interesting - just checked it out on GoodReads. Great picks!

    Here's my WWW Wednesday

    Happy Reading :)

    Keely

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the cover of Nerd Girls!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo... I've got Wings in The Pile.

    My WWW Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!