30 Day Book Meme: Day 1

I stumbled across this meme on Good Golly Miss Holly, while I was blog surfing. I went to the site at which it "started" (I'm not sure if it's originally from there) which is Chimneys and Magic. Go check it out!


Day 1 - The Best Book You Read Last Year


It was toughI think that the best book I read last year would probably be The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins. I'd heard about this one for a while, but never really bothered to pick it up. It was only then when one of my friends bought it and recommended it to me when I decided to read it. O. Em. Gee. I wish I'd bought it earlier, because I couldn't STOP reading when I started it. I only bought a copy later (which was on sale at Walmart :P) because I read it over, and over AND over again. I just loved it so much! :D Definitely the best book out of The Hunger Games trilogy.


Runner Up: City of Bones by Cassandra Clare


What was the best book you read last year?

2 comments:

  1. I love The Hunger Games! It was definitely one of the best books I read last year. I'm glad you like it, too!

    Also, I have awarded your blog the Liebster Blog Award: http://thebookscapereport.blogspot.com/2011/08/liebster-blog-award.html.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best book I have ever read was this year! Woman Vs Womaniser What he knows vS What you dont. Everyone I know who has read this book has said the same thing.

    - www.womanvswomaniser.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!