30 Day Book Meme: Day 4

30 Day Book Meme is one I found at Chimneys & Magic. Basically, every day (for a month) you have to answer a personal bookish question. It's loads of fun! Today's question is...




Day 4 - Your favorite book in your favorite series


Yesterday, I posted for "Your Favorite Series" that it was The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa. I've only read the first two books, but I love the second better than the first. There's more mystery, more action and much much MUCH more romance. I'm excited to see how this all turns out in the end.


Runner-up: The runner up series which I chose was The Wolves of Mercy Falls, and so in that, I really loved Linger. Can't wait to read Forever!


What's your favorite book from your fave series?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!