Movie Reviews (1)

I've been seeing a couple of movies lately, and I thought it would be cool to have a meme where I can do some short quick reviews on them! So here we go...


Scott Pilgrim vs. The World (2010)


Starring: Michael Cera, Mary Elizabeth Winstead
Rating: PG-13
My Rating: 3.5 stars


I found this one a little... weird. I mean, I like the plot, the characters and even the humor was pretty hilarious, but I got kinda confused and this movie left my head spinning for a while.
I love, however the video game effects in the movie, like "BANG" and "POW" and stuff like that. And random other effects like a "pee bar" and the notes of the guitar being played. It's just really cool. But some of the scenes would leave you thinking, "wait, what?" but overall, it's an okay movie, good humor and a good concept.


Juno (2007)

Starring: Ellen Page, Michael Cera
Rating: PG-13
My Rating: 4.5 stars

It's kinda weird, how I watched two films in a row with Michael Cera in it...I didn't even know until later! But I liked this film a bit more, because you see the whole issue with teen pregnancy, with some sad and some funny moments.
Love Ellen Page in this! She's got humor and spunk and knows where she's at.  Michael Cera's also really good in this one, love him! Overall, I would say this film deserved all the awards thrown at it. It's a great film (not for younger viewers though) and shows teens how teen pregnancy is NOT the way to go.


OK, well, those were the two films I saw recently and now here's the two big questions (Leave your answers in the comments):

Which film did YOU enjoy out of the above?
and
Which film should I watch next – "Wild Child" OR "True Confessions of a Teenage Starlet"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!