Books to Pine For (4)

Books to Pine For is a meme created by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's to showcase books which I'm DYING to get my hands on, new or old. Yes, some will be repeated on Waiting on Wednesday, but that's more of a close up view of a specific book :D.


Spellcaster (Spellbound #2) by Cara Lynn Shultz ◆ March 27th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
I LOVED Spellbound, and although I thought that it was fine where it ended, I'm excited to read the sequel!
Thumped (Bumped #2) by Megan McCafferty ◆ 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
I enjoyed reading this original dystopian, and can't wait to find out what happens in this conclusion to the series.

Dreamless (Starcrossed #2) by Josephine Angelini ◆ May 29th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
This cover is GORGEOUS! I loved Starcrossed, so I can't wait to see what other mythology-based things are in this one!
Surrender (Possession #2) by Elana Johnson ◆ June 5th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
This one is going to be a shift of POV, but I'm interested into seeing what happens this time round.

Sirenz: Back in Fashion (Sirenz #2) by Charlotte Bennardo & Natalie Zaman ◆ June 8th 2012 ◆ AmazonGoodreads
I thought Sirenz was HILARIOUS, so I can't see what other tricks Bennardo and Zaman have in store for Back in Fashion.
Girl of Nightmares (Anna #2) by Kendare Blake ◆ August 2012 ◆ Goodreads
O. EM. GEE. I finished Anna Dressed in Blood a couple of days ago, and I NEED this one. The ending was just...WOW.


That's all for this week. Can't wait for these to come out! What are you pining for?

2 comments:

  1. I SUPER HEART the covers for Spellcaster and Dreamless. Like with the ice-cubed butterfly, what the eff is up with the trapped bird? And The Girl of Nightmares is by far one of the best creepy covers I've seen!

    - Asher (from Paranormal Indulgence)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next year is almost here, so soon we will get our hands on these. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!