Books to Pine For (5)

Books to Pine For is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's to spotlight books that have been released or are coming up which I'm pining for. Some of these will be repeated on Waiting on Wednesday. Just building up my excitement :)


Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins ◆ Release Date: May 1, 2012 ◆ Goodreads
The cover alone caught my attention! A paranormal road-trip? Count me in!

Catching Jordan by Miranda Kenneally ◆ Release Date: December 1, 2011 Goodreads
AHHH! YES...NEED. THIS. NOW! Who just doesn't love a headstrong girl? *sigh* and no-less surrounded by gorgeous jocks...

Bunheads by Sophie Flack ◆ Release Date: October 10, 2011 Goodreads
After reading Virtuosity by Jessica Martinez, I fell in love with books dealing with the Arts. This is no exception to my WANT list!

Angel Fire by L.A. Weatherly ◆ Release Date: January 24, 2012 Goodreads
Definitely a sequel MUST-READ for 2012. Loved Angel Burn the first book and I'm anxious to find out what happens next.

The List by Siobhan Vivian ◆ Release Date: April 1, 2012 Goodreads
This sounds like a very original and interesting contemp. Want!!

Arise by Tara Hudson ◆ Release Date: June 5, 2012 Goodreads
After reading Hereafter I need to find out what happens to Amelia, and of course, Joshua :D.

That's all for this week! Can't wait for these to come out, or to get my hands on them! What are you pining for?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!