Movie Reviews (10)

To take a short break on reading, here's another love of mine: watching movies! And thus, (mini) Movie Reviews was born.



Tower Heist (2011)

Starring: Ben Stiller, Eddie Murphy
Rated: PG-13
My Rating: 4 stars

This one was SERIOUSLY hilarious. Like, one of the funniest films of the year. A great plot, fantastic characters and amazing action and dialogue. Ben Stiller and Eddie Murphy in one movie– come on! How could you pass up an opportunity like that?
The only problem I can find with this movie is that it's not for younger viewers, because there's A LOT of language, stuff if I were a parent, I wouldn't want my kid to see.
Overall, love the actors, each add something amazing to this movie. I would recommend this to people who loved R.E.D. and Knight and Day.



The Proposal (2009)

Starring: Sandra Bullock, Ryan Reynolds
Rated: PG-13
My Rating: 4 stars

Another hilarious movie, with (the extremely hawt) Ryan Reynolds and uptight Sandra Bullock who can apparently, be funny! Nothing against her or anything, she's an amazing actress, but I'd pegged her for more of the "serious" film type of person. But she proves me wrong :)
The whole plot makes sense, the humor is incredibly hilarious and this is the perfect chick-flick! It's got comedy, romance, great actors– what more do you need? And plus... a really cute puppy :)
I would recommend this to people who loved Definitely, Maybe and Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.


That's all for this week, I've got some more great films I can't wait to review :) So tell me,

Watch anything good recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!