Let the Exams BEGIN

By the time this is posted, I've JUST started my first exam of 11. So, I'll see you in 2 weeks! They end on Jan 20th, and I've already got some scheduled posts for the time I'm gone :) So hopefully, it won't be too boring here.


BUT...


Here's a list of things you can do while I'm gone:


1. Enter in your votes for Books I Live to Read For 2011. (HINT: It will give you 5 plus points into the giveaway I'm holding at the end for this event + 200 Followers)


2. Recommend me a book using THIS form!


3. Leave a link in the comments to a funny pic (I totally recommend tumblr ;D) or tell me a funny story to make my day.


4. Tell me something you've watched recently, which you recommend. I'm looking for movies to watch for Movie Reviews.


5. ...and I think I'm outta ideas.


ARGH. Okay, I better sign off. See ya soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!