Waiting on Wednesday – Week 45

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight upcoming books which I'm DYING to get my hands on.


This week's WoW:
Dark Eyes by William Richter


Wally was adopted from a Russian orphanage as a child and grew up in a wealthy New York City family. At 15, her obsessive need to rebel led her to life on the streets. Now the 16-year-old is beautiful and hardened, and she's just stumbled across the possibility of discovering who she really is. "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" for teens, this debut thriller introduces a new heroine.

Release Date: March 15, 2012

I've heard amazing things about The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, so I definitely need to read this one! Love the premise– sounds really original :)

What are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. OMG! This looks sooo great!

    http://foreverlostinbooks.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read an excerpt for this one on a teaser Tuesday and the writing seems awesome. I haven't read too many guy YA authors and the girl in this story looks like she's super cool and kickass. I'm also super excited about this book :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!