Waiting on Wednesday – Week 62

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It's to spotlight on upcoming books which I'm DYING to get my hands on.

This week's WoW is:
Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare

**Blurb may contain spoilers**

In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?

Goodreads ◆ March 19, 2013

OH. MY. GODDDSSSSS. The cover is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! :D :D :D Why does 2013 have to be so far away? :((( and I'm pretty sad that this is the last one in The Infernal Devices series. I've actually managed to catch up on this one (opposed to The Mortal Instruments) and I'm still stuck out between Will and Jem (although, I'm pretty much leaning towards Will). *sigh* How will it all end? We'll just have to see.

What are you waiting on?

2 comments:

  1. I'm in LOVE with the cover! EEEP! That's awesome! Great pick! Stop by MY WOW?
    <3Inky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't even read THe Clockwork Angel! Hopefully I get around to it sometime soon. I really love the cover for this though :P

    - Kim
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!