TBR Intervention ❘ Week 4

The TBR Intervention is hosted by Books4Juliet, Whatever You Can Still Betray, and Refracted Light.

This challenge is to help us, as well as fellow bloggers and readers, take down those towering TBR piles which are constantly growing.

School has probably been the most tiring thing since it started again 3 weeks ago. In in the 11th grade now, so I've entered the IB program, and I will not kid you, it is STRESSFUL. I haven't been able to blog and read as much as I'd have wanted to, and homework and presentations keep piling up and so does *surprise* my TBR pile. Which may be a good thing. Need to still catch up on a LOT of reviews right now. I also haven't been posting so many TBR Intervention posts (which is a shame because this meme/challenge is brilliant), so there's kind of a large amount of books read than I normally would if I did this meme every week or so.

1. Book(s) I've committed to reading last week

Well, "last week" (more like a month ago!) I said I would read The Girl is Murder and The Girl is Trouble by Kathryn Miller Haines, and Deadly by Julie Chibbaro. I did read Deadly and The Girl is Murder, but sadly The Girl is Trouble eGalley expired and I wasn't able to get to it. Oh well, at least I've discovered a fabulous new author!!

And no reviews for these books sadly :(

Like I mentioned, I haven't been doing so many reviews lately (because of darn school D:) and it's really annoying me because the review pile just gets bigger and bigger. Here are the rest of books I read since the last TBR Intervention post:


Read my review of Counting Backwards by Laura Lascarso HERE.
Read my review of The Demon Catchers of Milan by Kat Beyer HERE.

2. Book(s) I plan on reading this week.

Here's the general breakdown–

eGALLEY: Music from Beyond the Moon by Augusta Trobaugh and The Girl in the Clockwork Collar by Kady Cross (FINALLY!).
PHYSICAL BOOKS: Belles by Jen Calonita.
FOR FUN: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green (*SQUEEE!!*)


SO, my lovelies, that is it!! Hopefully, I should have my In My Mailbox post up tomorrow (fingers crossed!) cause it's seriously been so long and I've missed you all. Hope you had a great week (and will have one as well) and Happy Reading

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!