Top Ten Tuesday – Week 38

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by the bloggers over at The Broke and the Bookish. Today's top ten is:

Top Ten Books on my Fall TBR List

WOW. It's been a very very long time since the last Top Ten Tuesday post. Oh well. There are a TON of books I'm dying to get my hands on this fall!


1. Burn for Burn by Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian ◆ September 18, 2012. Jenny Han is AMAZING. Never read anything by Vivian, but I've heard some pretty good stuff about her books. Thank goodness, and very lucky for me, one of my good blogging friends Riya @ The Teen Book Guru is going to lend this one to me (love you!!). Can't wait to get started.

2. Eve & Adam by Michael Grant and Catherine Applegate ◆ October 2, 2012. I HAD (past tense: had) the eGalley for this one, but suddenly it disappeared making me very very sad. Especially since the publishing date is October 2nd, so it makes no sense. Anyway, this one's by Michael Grant, definitely gonna read it.

3. The Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa ◆ October 23, 2012. How could I NOT put this on the list? Julie Kagawa is like one of my author gods. I want need to read everything she writes. GENIUS. Have an eGalley for this one, so can't wait to get started!!

4. Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick ◆ October 23, 2012. CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS. But of course, it'll be sad to see Patch go :'(.

5. Sacrifice by Cayla Kluver ◆ October 23, 2012. Likewise with Finale, I can't wait to see how this whole story wraps up. I'm dying to know!!

6. The Lies That Bind by Lisa & Laura Roecker ◆ November 6, 2012. Love, love, LOVE The Liar Society. It's hilarious, it's mysterious, it's just plain fabulous. The Lies That Bind should be interesting... especially with the whole premise... getting chills!

7. Black City by Elizabeth Richards ◆ November 13, 2012. Love the cover, definitely will read it (that's my motto! haha, not really :P).

8. Meant to Be by Lauren Morrill ◆ November 12, 2012. Look at all the rainbow colors in the background! This sounds like a fabulous contemporary, the author is a total sweetheart, and I can't wait to get to this one... when it comes out.

9. Dance of Shadows by Yelena Black ◆ November 27, 2012. Hbaja...shmasha...tha-tha-that COVER is– *faints from the pure awesomeness radiating off it*.

10. Never Let You Go by Emma Carlson Berne ◆ December 4, 2012. Creepy cover, and I'm TOTALLY intrigued. Love the sound of this one, and the glare... okay, I'm gonna have nightmares.

These are only 10 of the many MANY books that I'm eagerly waiting on this fall. So tell me,

What's your top ten?

2 comments:

  1. AAH, I love the cover of Dance of Shadows SO much! I thought it wasn't published until the end of this year, so I didn't include it in my list. Great list! Eve and Adam and Burn for Burn are only too I can so not wait to read!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking so much for 'burn for burn'! and maybe eve and adam

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!