In My Mailbox – Week 31

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It's to show you all what amazing books and swag I've received, bought, borrowed, etc.
Once again, I continue with the books and swag I (and Richa at City of Books) have received for the Books That Glow: YA & MG 2013 event. It's kind of sad, because I won a couple of books and bookmarks, and received a book for review, but I will get to that later on, when there's less books arriving for this event, and that will be one GIGANTIC IMM post filled with overdue books. Anyway. Onto this week's In My Mailbox!

Books



[Top to Bottom]

The 13th Sign by Kristin O'Donnell Tubb ● Goodreads
Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin by Liesl Shurtliff ● Goodreads
The Twice Lost by Sarah Porter ● Goodreads
Catherine by April Lindner ● Goodreads ◆ My Review

I'm currently reading The 13th Sign and so far, it's really interesting :D Should be done with it soon and a review should spring up a little later on today. Richa had Catherine (she read it for review) as it arrived at her place, and she wrote a review a while back, and also featured it apart of one week's IMM.  You can check out her interview with April Lindner HERE, which also has a giveaway to WIN this ARC (it is signed btw!!).

eGalleys



Quicksilver by R.J. Anderson ● Goodreads

A HUGE thank you so much to all the authors mentioned above as well as Rachel Wasdyke from Houghton Mifflin Harcourt!

Swag



Two gigantic post-card things of The 13th Sign by Kristin O'Donnel Tubb, as well as some postcards from her other novel, Autumn Winifred Oliver Does Things Different as well as some candy from another novel of hers, Selling Hope! Originally there were three boxes of candy, and 3 postcards (each), but Richa has one of each so all's good :)
And then on the right there's a TON of bookmarks (22 to be exact) from Rump: The True Story of Rumpelstiltskin by Liesl Shurtliff.

Thank you so much to both of these authors for the delicious swag :D You *may* (wink, wink) be able to win some of this stuff later on in the year!!

So that is all my lovelies for this week's BTG2013 In My Mailbox. Hopefully you've also had a fabulous week in books as well, and so tell me:


What did you get in your mailbox this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!