Summer Reading #1


It’s the summer holidays and I’m looking forward to a few months relaxing, hanging out with friends, and of course, READING.

Here are the books that I read in the past one and a half weeks!


For the next few weeks, like this past week and a half, I’ll be trying to read more ARCs and books I received that I didn’t get to read before. Hopefully, though, I’ll be able to slip in some more recent books!

Maybe One Day by Melissa Cantor ••• Goodreads •••
(Don’t You) Forget About Me by Kate Karyus Quinn ••• Goodreads •••
Survival Colony 9 by Joshua David Bellin ••• Goodreads •••
The Rain by Virginia Bergin ••• Goodreads •••
Fleeced! by Julia Wills ••• My Review Goodreads •••
My Family and Other Freaks by Carol Midgley ••• Goodreads •••
Boys for Beginners by Lil Chase ••• Goodreads •••

 Here are the books I read on my Kindle:


City Love by Susane Colasanti ••• My ReviewGoodreads •••
Anyone But Ivy Pocket by Caleb Krisp ••• My ReviewGoodreads •••
Lies We Tell Ourselves by Robin Talley ••• Goodreads •••

Most of the reviews for these books have been scheduled and will be coming out in the next few weeks :)

Any good books you’ve read recently?

3 comments:

  1. Woah, that's a ton of reading to accomplish in a week and a half!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow so much reading done in the past week :) Hope you're having a good summer. City love sounds intriguing enough so I do look forward to hearing your thoughts on it soon <3 Benish| Feminist Reflections

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes, I haven't read any of these! I hope you love them.
    One "summer read" I hope to finally get to is Since You've Been Gone - everyone seems to love it, so I hope I feel the same. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!