Summer Reading #3

I’ve decided to start sharing what I’ve read this summer! BECAUSE THERE IS ACTUALLY MORE TIME TO READ :D Here’s what I’ve read these past two and a half weeks:

Most of the books I read were from Pansing–as they’d sent me a big box with a ton of books for review earlier in June–with a few other books for review here and there. Still nothing for pleasure, I’m afraid!

Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender ••• Goodreads
Every Day by David Levithan ••• Goodreads
Six Earlier Days by David Levithan (a novella in the Every Day paperback) ••• Goodreads
Another Day by David Levithan ••• Goodreads
The Unlikely Hero of Room 13B by Teresa Toten ••• Goodreads
Mars Evacuees by Sophia McDougall ••• Goodreads
The Mystery of the Clockwork Sparrow by Katherine Woodfine ••• Goodreads

Here are the books I read on my Kindle:


Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn ••• Goodreads
Ana of California by Andi Teran ••• Goodreads

Tons of great books here (and some not-so-great) and I can’t wait for you to read my reviews of them! Some of them won’t be coming out until late July, unfortunately :( Oh well, better to be ahead than behind!

Have you read any good books recently?

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely pile. You will not be disappointed with Every Day. I loved that book like I love my morning coffee (that's serious love).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!