An Apology and the New Status Quo

Hey guys!

It’s been a while, hasn’t it?

I’d like to apologise for disappearing for a few months...nothing major has happened, it's just been super busy. Second year at uni is definitely a lot easier than the first, but it's taken up a lot of my time with classes, coursework and other activities, of course.

BUT NOW–I'm back! Because...

Yeah, that's right! I'm back home for four(ish) glorious months, which means I HAVE TIME TO BLOG AGAIN!!!!

Which prompts me to the second part of what this post is all about: the new status quo. I've decided to become a "seasonal" blogger. "Seasonal" meaning that I'll only be blogging during when I'm back home for the holidays–so that means summer and the one month I get off school in the winter. I mean, it makes sense because that's when I have time to read and actually get into the zone with writing reviews and such. I'll try to carry them on into the school semester, but in case posts start slowing down around then, now you'll know why!

Anyway, hope you guys had a great first half of 2016... I've missed you all! I'm super excited to start reading and reviewing again. It's gonna be great :)

--Rabiah

2 comments:

  1. "Second year at uni is definitely a lot easier than the first" -- you and I are clearly at two different universities. ;) YAY for seasonal blogging! You do you. Nice to see you around, Rabiah. =)

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for popping by my blog! I always try to return the favour when I can, and have enjoyed poking through some of your older posts (I always love looking to see what people shared on their very first blog post -- so weird, I know!) I really liked this one, and totally agree that it's hard to keep up with blogging when life is busy. This is why I'm a bit of a sporadic blogger, sometimes posting three or four times a week, and sometimes only sharing my weekly-ish "On My Nightstand" posts. In response to your comment, I really wish that I did like the Raven Boys more (I really, really wanted to!) and I hope that you find the time to pick up ACOTAR soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment! I'll try to visit your blog (if you have one) and comment back!